Never ones to conform, Quasi and Vans each thrive on creativity, embrace originality, and know well that when it comes to design, less is always more and quality is king. For the two influential skateboard brands’ second project to date, these core tenets shine through in minimalist fashion with the reintroduction of the 90s era Epoch Sport. With clean lines, subtle branding, and two easy to wear colors, the Epoch Sport Pro LTD is an instant classic that looks as good on board as off, while maintaining the durability and functionality expected from both brands.
For their sophomore Vans project, Quasi reached into the Vans archives to breathe new life into the Epoch Sport, an obscure shoe introduced in 1994 and quickly forgotten thereafter. Opting to upgrade key materials while preserving an original retro athletic aesthetic, the Epoch Sport Pro LTD brings a little-known heritage shoe into the modern age in a way only Quasi could.
• Upgraded suede with embroidered Quasi logo on instep
• High quality tumbled leather on “V” logo
• Custom foxing tape with original 90s Osnaburg reinforcement
• Original Vans tongue label otherwise only seen on Ski-Hi’s from same era
• Refined fit with period correct flat collar, larger tongue, contoured toe cap
• Cotton twill lining with period-specific all cotton laces
• Removable Ultracush HD cushioning footbed
• Duracap reinforced uppers
• Styling complementary to massively baggy pants
Ordering locally to pickup at the store? Enter "PICKUP" at checkout to drop the shipping charges and we'll hold your item at the store for you. (Locals only though, beat it ya val jerks!)